Our 100-Point inspection is not just limited to 100 points; it encompasses 100 major categories, each of which branches out into numerous detailed inspections. Every time you bring your vehicle in for service or repair at University Auto Repair, our skilled technicians perform this extensive examination, and the best part is, it’s absolutely FREE. We understand that today’s fast-paced world and self-service gas stations often overlook the crucial safety and mechanical assessments your vehicle deserves.
At University Auto Repair, our top priority is ensuring you and your family drive in a safe vehicle, and we are equally committed to making your vehicle ownership as cost-effective as possible. By conducting our 100-Point inspection each time your vehicle is in our care, we keep you well-informed about the status of these vital aspects. This is our pledge to you and your family.
Free 100 Point Inspection ↗
This offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is applicable to most vehicles. Additional charges may apply for shop supplies, taxes, and extended diagnostic services.
Have a Question ↗
If you have any questions about the services you require or anticipate needing for your vehicle, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us today. We’re here to assist you.
Our comprehensive inspection covers a wide range of checks, including but not limited to:
- Examination of windshield wiper blades, both front and rear.
- Inspection of windshield washer fluid levels for both front and rear.
- Verification of proper operation of all exterior lights, including those at the front, rear, and sides.
- Thorough inspection for fluid leaks in all vehicle systems and components, from front to rear.
- Assessment of brake fluid levels and condition.
- Evaluation of power steering fluid levels and condition.
- Examination of transmission fluid levels and condition.
- Verification of antifreeze fluid levels, condition, strength, pH balance, and electrolysis.
- Inspection of the entire cooling system, including the radiator, pressure cap, hoses, clamps, water pump, thermostat, and heater core.
- Examination of all drive belts, belt tensioner, and pulleys.
- Assessment of air filter and breather filter.
- Checking horn functionality.
- Inspection of the battery, cables, and terminals.
- Evaluation of differential fluid levels and condition.
- Examination of shocks, struts, torsion bars, suspension components, bushings, and joints.
- Assessment of CV joints, boots, drive axles, and drive line universal joints.
- Inspection of brake friction material at the front, along with lines, hoses, and fittings.
- Inspection of brake friction material at the rear, along with lines, hoses, and fittings.
- Measurement of tire tread depth for all tires.
- Evaluation of the condition of all tires.
- Adjustment of tire air pressure to the manufacturer’s specifications or the customer’s desired setting.
- And much more.
- Early detection of concerns that can save you money by preventing more expensive damage.
- Enhanced confidence and security knowing that your vehicle is safe.
- Empowerment through knowledge of your car’s condition, allowing you to maintain its safety effectively.